- What is Portfolio management services or PMS?
Portfolio management refers to managing investments in the form of stocks, bonds, mutual funds etc. The art of selecting the right investments for the individuals in terms of minimum risk and maximum return is called Portfolio Management.
Portfolio Management is the art and science of selecting and overseeing a group of investment that meet the long term financial objectives and risk tolerance of a client, a company of an institution.
- About Portfolio Management Services(PMS)
Portfolio management refers to managing money of an individual under the expert guidance of portfolio managers.
In a layman’s language, the art of managing an individual’s investment is called as portfolio management.
- Understanding Portfolio Management:
Professional licensed Portfolio managers work on behalf of clients, while individuals may choose to build and manage their own portfolios. In either case, the portfolio manager’s ultimate goal is to maximize the investments’ expected return within an appropriate level of risk exposure.
Portfolio management involves building and overseeing a selection of investments that will meet the long-term financial goals and risk tolerance of an investor.
- Types of Portfolio Management:
Portfolio Management is further of the following types:
- Active Portfolio Management: As the name suggests, in an active portfolio management service, the portfolio managers are actively involved in buying and selling of securities to ensure maximum profits to individuals.
- Passive Portfolio Management: In a passive portfolio management, the portfolio manager deals with a fixed portfolio designed to match the current market scenario.
- Discretionary Portfolio management services: In Discretionary portfolio management services, an individual authorizes a portfolio manager to take care of his financial needs on his behalf. The individual issues money to the portfolio manager who in turn takes care of all his investment needs, paper work, documentation, filing and so on. In discretionary portfolio management, the portfolio manager has full rights to take decisions on his client’s behalf.
- Non-Discretionary Portfolio management services: In non-discretionary portfolio management services, the portfolio manager can merely advise the client what is good and bad for him but the client reserves full right to take his own decisions.
- Who is a Portfolio Manager or Fund manager?
An individual who understands the client’s financial needs and designs a suitable investment plan as per his income and risk taking abilities is called a portfolio manager. A portfolio manager is one who invests on behalf of the client.
A portfolio manager counsels the clients and advises him the best possible investment plan which would guarantee maximum returns to the individual.
A portfolio manager must understand the client’s financial goals and objectives and offer a tailor made investment solution to him. No two clients can have the same financial needs.
- Who can provide the Portfolio management services in India?
Certain procedures need to be followed and a license need to be obtain from SEBI as a Portfolio Manager in order to provide Portfolio Management Services in India. Nobody can provide Portfolio Management Services in India without a valid license or certificate issued by SEBI.
Which are the top performing PMS in India?
Best Performing PMS in India are depending upon their consistent results to individuals. There are many fund houses which are providing PMS in India like Motilal oswal, ICICI bank, Kotak Bank, Birla sun life and many more. We always suggest everyone to check their track records and reviews of actual users before going for them. We have heard many complaints against these well-known brands for not giving FD returns even in good times. Never go for any unregistered entity which claims unexpected returns and take huge fees in advance. Don’t follow anyone until they have SEBI registration.
- Who provides the best Portfolio Management services in India?
Eqwires is a brand which provides best investment and trading recommendations in Equity and Derivatives. Derivatives trading gives high risk high returns which is most demanding if anyone can take risk. Risk can be minimized and managed by following a proper risk management. Eqwires provides best services to small investors, traders and HNIs. Those who are looking for an alternate of PMS, can definitely try our services with small amount and can go long way after getting confidence. We have best team to serve you and far better than any Portfolio management services in India. Thus. Eqwires is a best stock market service provider in India.
Eqwires – one of the biggest name in Indian stock market is top rated and most successful Research analyst in India. We provide best trading ideas, investment strategies, trading techniques and our advanced research provides best results in stock market.
Eqwires Research Analyst
Top-notch SEBI registered research analyst
Call: +91 9624421555 / +91 9624461555