- What is Stock market or Share Market?
- How to invest in stock market for beginners?
- Steps for selecting stock broker?
- How to invest in Futures and options?
- What are the types of options?
- Difference between Investment and trading?
- How to earn profit from Intraday or Day trading?
- Why Eqwires is the best advisory service provider for beginners and new investors?
What is Stock market or Share Market?
- Stock Market is a type of exchange which allows traders to buy and sell stocks. It also allows companies to issue stocks. The stock market represents the equity of the company. A stock market is a platform where investors buy and sell shares in public companies.
- Main Purpose of stock market is to provide capital to companies so that they can use these funds for expanding their business. Also it gives the investors an opportunity to share in the profits of companies which are listed in stock exchange.
- Stock market in India was started in 1875 at Bombay(Mumbai) which is oldest in Asia.
- Stock market provide a secure and regulated environment where market participants can transact in shares and other eligible financial instruments with confidence with zero- to low-operational risk. Operating under the defined rules as stated by the regulator, the stock markets act as primary markets and secondary markets.
How to invest in stock market for beginners?
To invest in Stock market fist of all you have to open a demat account with any of the broking firm. Zerodha, Upxtox, Angel, sharekhan, India infoline, Motilal oswas, ICICI direct etc are well-known brokers. After that you have to understand the trading platform. Investment should be done once you have understood your risk capacity and risk tolerance. Invest only your surplus funds never take a loan for investments. Initially beginners have to hire top rated investment advisory firms who can guide you for all the basics of Stock Market.
Steps for selecting stock broker:
Selecting a stock broker is very easier task compared to selecting any best stock tips provider. You have to take a demo of their platforms and you have to select any one which is easy and convenient for you to operate. You have to understand basics like how to place orders, how to exit position, where to find positions carried forward, etc. Select a broker with good reputation by taking help of online references. You have to check their support as it should be ease in case of difficulties. Trading should be on your fingertips and easier that kind of platform you have to select. Best SEBI registered Stock Broker and Best SEBI registered Investment advisor is required for trading in stock market.
How to invest in Futures and options?
Derivatives and options trading were introduced in the Indian Stock Market since 2000. Future contracts allow buyer or seller to buy or sell stock at a certain predetermined price on a certain date in the future. Investing in future can be illustrated with the help of an example. If you buy ABC Company 1000 Qty at 100 Rs in future and price goes 120 then 20000 Rs is your profit and if price falls to 80 Rs then you make a loss of 20000 Rs. Research and analysis is required for providing F&O trades. Best research analyst in futures and options can provide you better advice for F&O trading.
Options give a buyer or seller the right but not the obligation to buy or sell stock at certain price. So by taking above example of ABC if it falls to 60, you have no choice you have to exercise the contract so your losses will be restricted to the premium you have paid.
What are the types of options?
There are 2 types of options call-option and put-option. Call options gives you the rights to buy a certain stocks. Call option works best when you expect stock prices to move upside while put options give you the rights to sell the stocks. Put option works when stock prices are expected to fall. Best options tips providers are available in the market where you can earn good returns by options trading.
Difference between Investing and Trading?
Investment means purchase of stocks that are bought today and sold in future to create wealth. Investing money for long-term assuming to get better returns in future. Warren buffet defines investing as “The process of laying out money now to receive more in future.” Trading means purchase of stocks for short-term. Intraday trading or Day trading can also be done with the motive of getting returns daily by trading in stocks. Trading involves short-term strategies to earn returns daily or monthly.
How to earn profit from Intraday or Day Trading?
To earn profit from intraday trading, you have to select stocks that are going to perform. Stock selection plays an important role to get profit in intraday. After that entry, exit point should be selected by measuring support and resistance of pivot points. There are several ways of making profit through Intraday Trading you just need to follow best SEBI registered research analyst who provides trades for intraday trading.
Why Eqwires is the best advisory service provider for beginners and new investors?
Eqwires understands the need and situation of a new comer who have limited or no knowledge about stock market investment so we provide complete and transparent guidance to beginners so that they don’t feel that they have been mislead. We educate them by providing them step by step guidance, our professional and qualified team educate them about how to execute trades and how to operate their trading platform. We not only provide them best services in terms of research recommendations but also provide them complete support in order to get educated about trading and investing in stock market. That’s the reason why Eqwires is the best stock advisory services provider and best SEBI registered research analyst for beginners and new investors.